
Hello December.
December - Carol Ann Duffy
The year dwindles and glows
to December's red jewel,
my birth month.
The sky blushes,
and lays its cheek
on the sparkling fields.
Then dusk swaddles the cattle,
their silhouettes
simple as faith.
These nights are gifts,
our hands unwrapping the darkness
to see what we have.
The train rushes, ecstatic,
to where you are,
my bright star.
My FICO score was stuck around 640. I had a few credit card collections from a few years back (two around $1,200 each) plus a closed loan account for $4,000. I was ready to start paying them off and clean up my report so I could finally get pre-approved for a house. I kept hearing about pay-for-delete options or negotiating lump-sum settlements myself at around 50%, but I wasn’t sure where to start. Then someone on Reddit recommended Pinnacle Credit Specialist. I contacted them, and within a few weeks they completely turned my credit around. They raised my scores to: Experian: 811, TransUnion: 809, Equifax: 801 and deleted all the negative items from my credit reports. Thanks to the work they did, I was just approved for my first house in Indiantown, FL — a $263k home at 5.25%. I honestly didn’t think I’d be in this position so soon. If you’re dealing with old collections or charge-offs and want to get your credit fixed the right way, I can’t recommend Pinnacle Credit Specialist enough. They delivered real results. Email; pinnaclecreditspecialist@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI’m a 22-year-old from Texas who got my first credit card at 18. By 19 I had moved out on my own, couldn’t keep up with the payments, and maxed it out. My score dropped from the mid-600s into the low 500s. I was stuck with roughly $2,000–$3,000 in debt (most of it already in collections), couldn’t get approved for anything loans, Afterpay, nothing and felt completely trapped by my own spending habits. I contacted Five Star Credit Specialist a few weeks ago after someone recommended them. They were professional, clear about the process, and got to work right away. In a short time, they deleted every negative item from my credit reports and raised my scores across all three bureaus Experian: 815, TransUnion: 822, Equifax: 818. Because of their work I was just approved for my first home in West Virginia, a $115k house at 6.2%. I went from feeling like I’d never have real credit again to closing on a house. If you’re in a similar spot, low score, collections, and tired of being turned down for everything. I highly recommend reaching out to Five Star Credit Specialists. They delivered exactly what they said they would and gave me my financial freedom back. Kindly hit them up by email: fivestarcreditspecialist@gmail.com
ReplyDelete