H
Solstice II - Kathleen Jamie
Here comes the sun
summiting the headland - pow!
straight through the windows of the 10.19
- and here's us passengers,
splendid and blinking
like we're all re-born,
remade exactly, and just where we left off:
the students, the toddler, the tattoo'd lass,
the half-dozen roustabouts
headed off-shore
cracking more beers and more jokes.
Angus at midwinter
or near as makes no odds -
faint shadows raxed
over fields of dour earth,
every farmer's fenceposts
splashed with gold.
I’m a 22-year-old from Texas who got my first credit card at 18. By 19 I had moved out on my own, couldn’t keep up with the payments, and maxed it out. My score dropped from the mid-600s into the low 500s. I was stuck with roughly $2,000–$3,000 in debt (most of it already in collections), couldn’t get approved for anything loans, Afterpay, nothing and felt completely trapped by my own spending habits. I contacted Five Star Credit Specialist a few weeks ago after someone recommended them. They were professional, clear about the process, and got to work right away. In a short time, they deleted every negative item from my credit reports and raised my scores across all three bureaus Experian: 815, TransUnion: 822, Equifax: 818. Because of their work I was just approved for my first home in West Virginia, a $115k house at 6.2%. I went from feeling like I’d never have real credit again to closing on a house. If you’re in a similar spot, low score, collections, and tired of being turned down for everything. I highly recommend reaching out to Five Star Credit Specialists. They delivered exactly what they said they would and gave me my financial freedom back. Kindly hit them up by email: fivestarcreditspecialist@gmail.com
ReplyDelete