
Ever the clever comedian, Wendy Cope is the mistress of short sassy rhymes. At Christmas, she excels herself. (I highly recommend clicking on her name in the labels below and reading her other Christmas offerings - you're guaranteed a chuckle. I firmly believe they should put her poems in crackers!)
Christmas Triolet - Wendy Cope
It's Christmas, season of wild bells
And merry carols. On the floor
Are gifts in pretty paper shells....
It's Christmas, season of wild Belle's
Big party. George's stomach swells
With ale: his wife's had even more.
It's Christmas, season of wild belles,
And merry Carol's on the floor.
My FICO score was stuck around 640. I had a few credit card collections from a few years back (two around $1,200 each) plus a closed loan account for $4,000. I was ready to start paying them off and clean up my report so I could finally get pre-approved for a house. I kept hearing about pay-for-delete options or negotiating lump-sum settlements myself at around 50%, but I wasn’t sure where to start. Then someone on Reddit recommended Pinnacle Credit Specialist. I contacted them, and within a few weeks they completely turned my credit around. They raised my scores to: Experian: 811, TransUnion: 809, Equifax: 801 and deleted all the negative items from my credit reports. Thanks to the work they did, I was just approved for my first house in Indiantown, FL — a $263k home at 5.25%. I honestly didn’t think I’d be in this position so soon. If you’re dealing with old collections or charge-offs and want to get your credit fixed the right way, I can’t recommend Pinnacle Credit Specialist enough. They delivered real results. Email; pinnaclecreditspecialist@gmail.com
ReplyDelete