Thursday 9 June 2016

Lovely Laburnum



The Laburnum - Meera Uberoi

Just down the road from where I live
a lone laburnum grows.
It does not advertise itself,
unlike the cawing crows.

But like the cawing crows, you'd say,
there's nothing to this tree -
its height is unremarkable,
its leaves so ordinary.

But comes the summer, golden light
is trapped within the tree.
In May, the crystallized sunbeams
break out for all to see.

The thundery grey sky casts its gloom
on everything in sight,
But the little tree is quite untouched -
it burns with topaz light.

Flowers of sunshine cloak the tree
and dazzle every eye
and every puff of a wayward breeze
drops gold on passersby.

Even the beggar down the street
smiles when he sees this tree.
And for some moments he can feel
a joy that comes for free.


7 comments:

  1. i like it and your article . please keep it up like it post some more articles like this . May god bless you and wish whatever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's your name ??? are you from china ???? please tell me ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm So excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I Cheated on My Wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4months after She found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated luckily I was directed to a Very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a Spell of reconciliation on Our Relationship and he brought back my lover and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think! To leave a comment - comment as/sign in with your Google ID if you have one, or website or blog address, or if these don't apply, sign in as Anonymous, and leave your name if you like!