Saturday 29 August 2015

Moon Song

1252599973383_f 

Tonight is August's Full Moon, The Sturgeon Moon, and a beautiful one it is.  Big and bright and bountiful. 
(If you'd like to indulge in more moon poetry, you can have a look at my recent post on my main blog: Blue Moon Postlude)


Morning Song - Sara Teasdale

A diamond of a morning 
Waked me an hour too soon;
Dawn had taken in the stars 
And left the faint white moon. 

O white moon, you are lonely, 
It is the same with me,
But we have the world to roam over, 
Only the lonely are free.
 

1 comment:

  1. URGENT LOAN IS AVAILABLE NOW

    TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT $760K FROM A RELIABLE,TRUSTED AND REGISTERED PRIVATE LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK,BUSINESS/HOME/COMPANY/PROJECT/PERSONAL LOAN? ARE NOW AFFORDABLE HERE FOR YOU TODAY CONTACT Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think! To leave a comment - comment as/sign in with your Google ID if you have one, or website or blog address, or if these don't apply, sign in as Anonymous, and leave your name if you like!