Tuesday 21 April 2015

Addendum II: April Morning


 'I was a child of the shining meadow,
I was a sister of the sky...'

This poem is blowing in my mind today and I go out into the day with it pinned to my heart. Enjoying what is left of this loveliest of months :)



Morning - Sara Teasdale 

I went out on an April morning
All alone, for my heart was high,
I was a child of the shining meadow,
I was a sister of the sky.

There in the windy flood of morning
Longing lifted its weight from me,
Lost as a sob in the midst of cheering,
Swept as a sea-bird out to sea. 


1 comment:

  1. The space bar, spacebar, blank, or space key Space bar is a key on a typewriter or alphanumeric keyboard in the form of a horizontal bar in the lowermost row, significantly wider than all other keys. Its main purpose is to conveniently enter a space.
    Spacebar clicker

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think! To leave a comment - comment as/sign in with your Google ID if you have one, or website or blog address, or if these don't apply, sign in as Anonymous, and leave your name if you like!