Thursday 20 December 2018

The Christmas Letter

Related image



The Christmas Letter - John M. Morris

Wherever you are when you receive this letter
I write to say we are still ourselves
in the same place
and hope you are the same.

The dead have died as you know
and will never get better,
and the children are boys and girls
of their several ages and names.

So in closing I send you our love
and hope to hear from you soon.
There is never a time
like the present. It lasts forever
wherever you are. As ever I remain.


1 comment:

  1. Low credit affected me from being able to apply for a home in Austin TX, so I started to think about purchasing a house. The earliest would be a year from now, but I’m one year out of Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. My mortgage credit score was: 599/571/621. Credit Negatives: BK13 Discharged 10/22 (filed 4/19), Auto loan and Credit Card IIB still reporting, only one year of open accounts for revolving credit, older trade lines for closed revolving accounts and installments loans. previous FICO 8: 590/524/579. I didn’t meet the minimum requirement for FHA and conventional mortgages, until I came across this professional hacker called DOVLY CREDIT SOLUTION with good, fast and affordable rates. I never believed this worked until he proved me wrong by removing all negative marks and hard inquiries on my credit report. He also helped me raise my credit score to my desired score which helped me to be able to purchase my home for my family. Current FICO 8: 790/799/801. Contact him now: DOVLYCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM 0R CALL on signal: +1 (713) 396 5299.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think! To leave a comment - comment as/sign in with your Google ID if you have one, or website or blog address, or if these don't apply, sign in as Anonymous, and leave your name if you like!