Tuesday 15 April 2014

Day 634: Because it's Spring


I love this poem. 'because it's spring things dares to do people'  - what a line!  (Yes, I posted this last year, but I need reminding of this sentiment!) An injection of green - that's what ee's poems offer (and a sneaky little ode to love too.)


because it's Spring - ee cummings 

because it's

Spring
thingS

dare to do people

(& not
the other way

round)because it

's A
pril

Lives lead their own

persons(in
stead

of everybodyelse's)but

what's wholly
marvellous my

Darling

is that you &
i are more than you

& i(be

ca
us

e It's we)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think! To leave a comment - comment as/sign in with your Google ID if you have one, or website or blog address, or if these don't apply, sign in as Anonymous, and leave your name if you like!